The Football Pink is a collection of writers and bloggers who bring their opinions, musings, observations and stories from all over the world to fans of ‘The Beautiful Game’.
Football Pink's back and this issue is dedicated to the football of Scotland - a place of great contrasts; beauty and ugliness; charm and violence; passion and apathy.
Inside this issue you'll find:
- Five men and their socialist principles that propelled them to the pinnacle of European football
- The appliance of science to the new generation of Scottish talent
- The Tartan Army's fundraising feats
- The struggle for survival in the Central Belt
- Celtic Connections - the enduring link between Scotland and Ireland
- Going to the Game - Scotland through a lens
- Ancell's Babes - Motherwell's starlets of the 50s and 60s
- The most Scottish town in Italy and its famous footballing son
- Smoke on the Water - the fiery Angus Derby