The Football Pink is a collection of writers and bloggers who bring their opinions, musings, observations and stories from all over the world to fans of ‘The Beautiful Game’.
Inside issue 11:
- The lost histories of Dutch football
- The humble roots of Jimmy Dunne and Jamie Vardy
- The killing of Sandor Szucs
- Playing the Jean-Paul Sartre way
- Football and the novels of Irvine Welsh
- Have the Old Firm missed the Premier League boat forever?
- The fanzine scene
- Britain's European glory days remembered through programmes
- Leeds United's second wasted 44 days
- The Elephant that never forgot
- Dylan, Shakespeare and Sheffield FC
- How supporting Everton in the 90s went from ambivalence to fervour
- Canada's road to football enlightenment
- The renaissance on South Tyneside
- How Premier League clubs have forgotten the lower leagues
- Rio de Janeiro's peripheral trailblazers
- James Montague interview
- Paying respects; have we gone too far?